I want to be remembered forever and love the fact that with A Giving Tribute, my grandchildren and great grandchildren will have a real sense of who I am. This is how Jack remembered his Mum on his Tribute Card.
And this is how A Giving Tribute can make the difference when you need it most.
A GIVING TRIBUTE – FOR LASTING MEMORIES
- If you would like to have Tribute Cards in memory of your loved one that you can treasure forever, please tell your funeral director that you would like to use A Giving Tribute.
- The funeral director will add the funeral details to our website.
- Once the funeral details have been added, you will receive an email from A Giving Tribute inviting family & friends to visit www.agivingtribute.com. Please send this to people in your address book & also tell as many people as possible to visit the website.
- Once on the website, friends and family can read the funeral arrangements & create their Tribute Card in memory – it is very simple to do.
- A Giving Tribute prints the Tribute Cards & couriers them to the funeral director who displays them at the funeral in a ‘Tribleau’.
- A Funeral Tribute Card costs £12.95, which includes the Tribleau & the courier.
- The Tribleau may be taken onto the wake and afterwards taken home by the family.
- The Tribute Cards slide out of the Tribleau and may be treasured forever in our special Commemorative Book, which can be passed down through the generations. Duplicate cards & books are available for family members.
- Tribute Cards created after the funeral are sent directly to the family.